Sunday, October 30, 2011

I have the coolest grandma!

Last week, I had a very special visitor in Hong Kong!!
Grandma's flight landed in Hong Kong on the 18th and she was able to stay for about 7 days. She stayed at the Holiday Inn at Tsim Sha Tsui, not too far from my dorm in Kowloon Tong...Maybe about 12 minutes by taxi. Grandma came just in time to watch me accept an award for my poetry!
I took her to visit all the best spots...Jumbo Floating Resturant, Mr. Wong's, all over the HKBU campus, on the Star Ferry, to the Peak, Monkey Mountain, Repulse Bay, Tin Hau Temple, and I even brought her to classes with me! It was a blast!


Love you Grandma! xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, I have the coolest granddaughter. Yes. we had fun. You are an excellent tour guide and nurse. Grandma is fine now. luv xxxooo

    ReplyDelete