Thursday, September 29, 2011

T8

Today I didn't have class because we had the highest level typhoon! At first, I was sooo excited to have a typhoon day (way better than a snow day!) but as it turns out, we weren't even allowed to leave campus. Besides, even if you could, most restaurants and stores were closed because of the weather. Yesterday, the typhoon level didn't get any higher than a T3, so I wasn't expecting it to hit an 8 overnight! Either way, the weather wasn't too terrible in Kowloon Tong. It was windy and rainy on and off today, but when it rained, it REALLY rained. Apparently, other areas of Hong Kong had it much worse than we did. We were down to a T3 by midday and I believe we are still at a T3. Here's an article about the rest of Hong Kong and the bad weather today....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15103005

1 comment:

  1. GRANDMA WILL BE THERE IN JUST TWO DAYS. IM SENDING A LITTLE PACKAGE. I <3 YOU!

    ReplyDelete