Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Forms...

Well, a majority of my forms are turned in to the study abroad office.....so...I guess that means I'M GONNA STUDY ABROAD IN HONG KONG NEXT SEMESTER!!

This week, I plan on meeting with my academic advisor to work on planning my schedule. I basically know what classes I want to take, but I need to double check with Dr. Oldrieve and make sure all my credits will transfer.

There are a few more forms that I need to fill out regarding my current health (but I have to have my family doctor do that) and I need to get some passport photos to attach to some other forms.

Also, the people at the study abroad office told me today that I am one of four BW students going to Hong Kong next semester! I'm surprised there are that many of us going since last time I checked, I was the only one.

-Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment